We had another great turn out this month! We are now up to 67 paid members, and we had 44 signed in and present at the meeting.
- The Desert Quilters of Nevada Quilt Show is taking place at the Henderson Convention Center on March 30, 31, & April 1. Information can be found here. Note that the days and hours have changed from previous years.
- The Dixie Quilt Guild show in St. George is taking place April 13th and 14th. We are hoping to arrange a day trip to go to the show and possibly Superior Threads. More information to come.
- Panguitch Quilt Walk Festival is June 7-10 in Panguitch, UT
- There was some discussion about possible LVMQG retreats in either St. George, UT (in March or April), or Pine Valley, UT (June 24-25). More information to come.
- Latifah Saafir will be teaching a class on September 30, 2017, but we still need a location! If you have any suggestions, please email us and let us know. There needs to be room for 40 students to sew. She will be teaching her Glam Clam quilt.
Swaps and block lottery:
- The Kona Color of the Year challenge has been pushed back because we have not received our Pink Flamingo fabric yet. More info to come later.
- We are doing an “Out of the Box” Mug Rug Swap for March. Check the events, challenges, swaps page for more details.
- Block Lottery- We are making a shamrock block in March. Check the block lottery page for more details.
- We are still accepting more Xs and Os blocks. Check the charity page for more details.
- The LVMQG QuiltCon charity quilt made it to Texas, and then on to Savannah for QuiltCon.
- New website- Hannah has been hard at work on our website, and it shows! Everything you need to know will be posted on the website each month.
- Long Arm Quilter list- We want to maintain a list of long arm quilters on our website. If you would like to be included on the list please email the guild with your name, contact information, and what type of quilting you do.
Next Meeting- Our next meeting will be held on March 22nd at 6pm. We look forward to seeing you there!